EUPATI has established National Platforms in several countries across Europe including Austria, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Poland, Spain, Switzerland and the UK, and more recently in Denmark, Slovakia and Serbia. We have plans to bring EUPATI to Belgium, Romania, Portugal, Greece, Hungary and the Netherlands in the coming months.
National Platforms bring patient, academic and industry partners together to discuss patient education and patient involvement in medicines research and development (R&D). Working together, National Platforms raise awareness about the important role of patients, and members identify challenges and opportunities for joint action!
Membership of EUPATI National Platforms is open to all and varies from country to country, with many Platforms also seeking to include government officials, regulatory bodies, healthcare professionals, social care workers, medical journalists and other interested national partners.
If you are interested in learning more about your National Platform, attending events, or even helping set the future strategy around patient education in your country, please visit our country websites and contact the Platform leaders via email, twitter or facebook.
- Austria (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Belgium (email@example.com)
- Denmark (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- France (email@example.com)
- Germany (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ireland (email@example.com)
- Italy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Luxembourg (email@example.com)
- Malta (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Poland (email@example.com)
- Slovakia (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Spain (email@example.com)
- Switzerland (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- United Kingdom (email@example.com)